Freedom Writers
Freedom Writers was a good movie. I have seen a lot of movie without Chinese text since I come to the United States. Some movies I don’t understand, and some movies I can understand a little bit, but this movie I understand and I get totally absorbed in the story and feeling their lives. This movie is a real true story which has been happened at Long Beach in Los Angeles. First of all, I like Ms. G. She was an amazing teacher. She wasn’t just doing her job, and she really care about her students and raise themself confidence. When someone drew a picture about another student look like a jewish people who has a big lips to show everyone. Then while everyone was guffawing, Ms. G. stopped them and told them do not do that anymore by a true story. In addition, I got totally absorbed in the story. When the movie was shown they were taking about the colors. Different colors have different lives in the story. White people always right, and they hate white people, but Ms. G. didn’t agree that. She used many way to show them that they were wrong. When I saw here, my tears almost came out. I got a strong feeling. Last, I like the ending of this movie. As you know, Ms. G. did everything she can to help her students and change their lives. Ms. G. fought other teachers to get permission to teach her students until they finish school. After a few year, her all of students were good. In conclusion, the Freedom Writer was a wonderful movie that I have seen. If I am a teacher, I will I can do the same things like Ms. G. did.
No comments:
Post a Comment